Sunday, June 10, 2007

Me and My Prinha

Me and my Prinha are together all the time. She lives in me, and shares all with me. I talk to her all day long, and she knows me the best. There are so many ups and downs in life which she has seen with me. Sometimes i cry in pain and look for support here and there. But she quietly consoles me, hears my pain and sends a message from within, which gives me back strength to rise up and resume my duties, forgetting my sorrows.
I have realised one thing. Prinha is stronger than me. Although she's been with me all through, seen me experiencing all, rather experienced all good and bad with me, but, she doesnt need to cry. She doesnt need any more friends. She doesnt expect anything. She doesnt get anxious. Can my dear friend teach me to be like her?
I too wish to be strong to be able to ignore all those who hurt me, to ignore all those who take me for granted, to withstand all the tortures given to me. I too wish to survive in PEACE. Can i be a reflection of Prinha. How i wish i would become Prinha, and Prinha would become M. Life, how-so-ever long, will than be peaceful. God give me the strength to be MY prinha.

No comments: