Monday, June 11, 2007

Thank you Prinha!

Today i wish to thank Prinha for giving me the necessary strength . There were obstacles in all my ways today. Inspite of my sincere and genuine efforts, nothing was happening. I have not experienced so many blocks in one single day. But Prinha stood by me, and, we both keep trying, tirelessly. We dint stop to cry or be sad or wonder why its happening to us. The whole day was like- no success , for us. But, m happy we dint lose heart. After all, if today ends, there 's going to be tomorrow, and lets see what's in store for us tomorrow.

I read somewhere- "Beautiful pictures are developed from negatives in a dark room, so, if you see darkness in your life; assume that God's making a beautiful picture for you!"

Hence, dear one, lets face tomorrow's challenges, fearlessly. Its just one of the games/ tests God is applying on us. Lets come out in flying colors, and make HIM happy. Just be there with me, constantly. I gain strength from you.

No comments: